turn your bathroom into an oasis
EVERY BATHROOM HAS ITS TIME | Styles, colours, tastes and materials constantly change. Small updates and tweaks can bring years of joy and satisfaction to any environment – but sometimes it's just time for something more extensive. In this project, the homeowner was fortunate to have the space to incorporate many new features. Technology and product options have changed over the years and we were able to bring the designer's and client's ideas to life.
OUR TOP MASTER BATH MUST-HAVES
- A sink area that maximizes usable space – for two if possible
- Easy access shower facilities
- Plenty of counter space
- A built-in or freestanding bathtub
- Low-flush (elongated bowl) toilet
- Accessible toilet paper dispenser
- Heated flooring for those cold mornings
- Functional and accent lighting
- Easily accessible GFI power outlets
- His and hers towel racks... or for a luxurious treat, warming towel racks
- And for that special person... a built-in fireplace. Why not?
MATERIALS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE | You may not always have the luxury of a large space to create your bathroom oasis. In this renovation project, we had a large window that limited where things could be placed.
Our solution? We used wall and floor materials that made the room appear larger and shower glass that opened things up. The window became an integral part of the design.